Australia is a unique and diverse country in every way – in culture, population, climate, geography, and history. It is an island continent and the world’s sixth largest country and has 19 listed World Heritage properties. It is also the only continent that is governed as a single country.It is sometimes informally referred to as an ‘island’ continent, surrounded by oceans. The country is also famous for its landmark buildings including the Sydney Harbour Bridge; its ancient geology, as well as for its high country.
- For general travel information and advice on planning your Aussie holiday, visit www.australia.com.
- For facts and figures about Australia, visit www.australia.gov.au.
- For visa requirements, contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. For visa forms, click here.
Experience Australia with Halatripz to major destinations including Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast & Cairns,etc.
Best of Australia
5 Nights Cambridge Hotel Sydney with Breakfast
Sydney Tower Eye with 4 D Experience Ticket Only
Madam Tussauds Ticket Only
Full Day Sydney Tour
Terms and conditions
- Offer subject to availability at the time of booking
- Valid till 31st Dec 2015
- To book and inquire please contact [email protected]
- Incase the hotels are sold out similar options shall be provided
- Rates do not include airport transfers and meals unless specified in the quotation
- Package can be customized
- Package exclude Visa fees, medical insurance, items of personal nature
- Package excludes cost of airfare (International and Domestic)